About Your Visit
For your convenience, we have compiled many online services and common requests in one location to help you easily prepare for your visit with us.
What should you bring to your appointment?
We want to answer as many of your questions at your visit. Please arrive 20 minutes before your appointment.
Please prepare for your appointment by bringing with you:
- Patient registration form
- Health questionnaire
- Medication list
- Drivers license or state issued identification card
- Primary and secondary insurance cards
- A friend or family member to take notes / help with questions
- A list of your questions /concerns/ past medical history and surgeries
- A copy of your XRAYS / CT scans (not just the reports - please get the actual films)
Secure Online Patient Portal
HGIA web portal allows you to communicate with our practice anytime using the internet. You can now pre-register, review your medical history, request appointments, send messages and review clinical results.
Complete the following forms and bring them to your appointment.
Below, are the forms you will need for your appointment. You can download them here, print them and fill them out to bring with you to your appointment - to save you time.
Clinic Policy Form (pdf)
Patient Registration Form (pdf)
Patient Interview Form (pdf) If you are utilizing our patient portal, you do not need to fill out this form
Patient Health Information Release Form (pdf)